Monday, February 05, 2007

Games And Such




Well this is cool. Since being in linux, i've really wanted to play some videogames, so my next big project, when I get out of ftc of course, is to get some videogames working. Particularly Nox. Its a really fun game, sort of like diablo, except, it is more fun...for me at least. Anyways, thats a picture of it up above. It was really inspirational to see it working to say the least. Here are some good websites of reference,


Other games, would be RA2 && YR. Counterstrike (going to get that afterwards). And all of the original red alert games.

Bah. I dont know if I ever want to come out of the shell again though, I just pray that God gives me some new ability of self control. Otherwise i'm never going to see this stuff again untill I'm married, Which will be very very good. I can say at least my computer will be in the living room.

On another note, I have successfully managed to get jinzora to work the way I want it too, and its fantastic. I wouldn't use it if I were on my own computer, but I do like it more than iTunes. I want to help brett out with another CMS called joomla. I'm going to be checking that out soon, and see if I cant build a working example with the source code that I have for the church.

Well, thats all I have time for. I just finished burning the fc7 live test 1, so I'm going home to fire that up and give it a review. I'm interested in seeing this control panel that has been spoken about.

No comments: