Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Excitement

Wow, I've been working bunches lately. I have my computer back to normal.

Recently been toying with DyDns Network shares, reading for CCNA Exams, Messing with all sorts of things that I can get my hands on.

My mother recently purchased a Wireless G Card with a 35% rangebooster, super excited about that. Just changed my theme from that dark black, it was fun, but it was getting a tad bit annoying, and dark... haha I wanted something simple for a bit.


Anyways, currently working on modifying Gtkpod for using ffmpeg as a backend for converting video for the ipod. I thought it would be cool, since it added drag and drop functionality, to refer to it as dragon drop. sounded much cooler than drag n' drop. Anyways super excited, learning alot under karl's wing. I can hardly contain myself, Just need to deal with the issue of pride.

I was messing around with location of executables, it appears it doesnt matter where they are located, they can still be executed flawlessly, they dont use relative path for libs apparently. still limits them somewhat, since they dont hold the libs within themselves, however more freedom, since I can compile them in my home bin and not worry about then not finding dependencies residing elsewhere on my system. anyways time for smallgroup time to go

No comments: